Site Design and Land Use Permitting
Wilcox & Barton, Inc. provides insightful planning and site design that integrates the client's goals, physical site attributes, natural resources, regulatory requirements, and the local community. We conduct feasibility studies and prepare conceptual plans to assist in the decision-making process for cost-effective site selections for commercial, retail, institutional, educational and residential development.
Wilcox & Barton, Inc. understands the complexities of obtaining land use permits and the importance of the permitting timeline. Identifying permits that are on the critical path is crucial to achieving our clients’ goals and schedule. Early in the design process, we meet with stakeholders at the local level (Planning, Engineering, Public Works and Code Enforcement staff) and with state regulators (NHDES, MassDEP, Maine DEC, etc.). We have extensive experience obtaining NHDES Alteration of Terrain, Wetlands, and Shoreland Protection permits and presenting before planning boards, zoning boards and conservation commissions.
Our services include:
- Master Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Circulation Studies (Vehicular, Pedestrian, ADA Compliant Routes)
- Site Design
- Subdivision Design
- Local, State and Federal Land Use Permitting
- Road Plan and Profiles
- Stormwater Modeling and Design
- Utility Design and Permitting
- Septic Design
- Construction Documents
- Construction Oversight
- Funding Assistance (ie. NHDES Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund, USDA Rural Development, Community Development Block Grants)