Staff Engineer/Geologist- NH
Description of Job Opening
Wilcox & Barton, Inc. is looking for entry-level engineers/geologists to support our environmental team in New Hampshire! Ideal candidates will have 0-3 years of experience. Wilcox & Barton, Inc. currently manages more than 100 contaminated sites in New Hampshire.
As a Staff Engineer/Geologist you will spend approximately 80% of time in the field and 20% office.
Staff Engineer/Geologists will:
- Perform site inspections, review municipal, state, and federal records and environmental databases.
- Collect environmental samples (soil, groundwater, soil vapor, air, etc.).
- Oversee drilling activities. Direct the advancement of soil borings and installation of monitoring wells.
- Oversee drilling subcontractors and tank removal contractors.
- Implement remedial actions at contaminated sites.
- Create laboratory data tables, site figures and photographic logs.
- Draft environmental reports.
Wilcox & Barton, Inc. supports a work from home/anywhere business model. We plan to relocate to our new corporate office in downtown Concord, New Hampshire in early 2020.
Skills: We seek intelligent, pro-active, energetic, and dynamic self‑starters with great communication skills and a comprehensive knowledge MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with GIS and AutoCAD a plus!
Required Work Experience
We are building a strong and diversified team with varying levels of experience. We will consider all applicants with a BS or MS in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, or Earth Science.
Applying for the Job
Send resume to Bill Wilcox