LSP/Senior Project Manager
Description of Job Opening
Join one of the best companies to work for in Massachusetts, offering a flexible schedule and an established work-from-home approach. Wilcox & Barton, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Licensed Site Professional in Massachusetts to grow their career with our growing firm.
The ideal candidate is an experienced environmental professional with a doer-seller aptitude, who maintains strong client relationships and has the motivation to promote technical excellence within our project team. As an LSP, you will be responsible for execution and delivery of outstanding work product including submittal of LSP Opinions for MCP-regulated disposal sites. As a Senior Project Manager, you will have day-to-day responsibility for project performance and execution, managing diverse teams of qualified professionals, attainment of schedule and budget objectives, and client satisfaction. At Wilcox & Barton, Inc., Project Managers support our business development efforts, assist in management of the practice, and interact closely with our clients and regulators.
Minimum Position Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Geological Sciences, Environmental Sciences or Environmental Engineering;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in site assessment and remediation working under the provisions of the MCP, other state regulatory programs, CERCLA and/or RCRA;
- Experience with the development, design, and management of environmental investigation, assessment, compliance, and remediation projects;
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon investigation / remediation experience a plus.
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision and direction;
- PE or P.G. license a plus;
- Massachusetts LSP License required.
Applying for the Job
Please send resumes to Bill Wilcox